piątek, 7 września 2012

#1 TOP LOOKS: MTV VMA 2012


Rihanna
The Best Dressed goes to Rihanna. Classy old Hollywood style. There is no need to say more.


Zoe Saldana
Simplicity in colors + some interesting texture, this is a golden rule to rock the night. 
+ Great look we can adapt in our not-so-celebrity lifes.


Rita Ora
She totally rocked it.


Taylor Swift
This is how a real star walks the Red Carpet.


All this white here, it made me worry about myself.

Black has always been my response for anything you ask me; like you say "Jogging?" I say "Black!", you say "Party?" I say "Black!", you say "Wedding?" I say "Black!" (Yes, I know...), you say "Summer!" I say "Black!" too. And here, the only black is almost all covered with shining stones.

Pf. My life is different now. Seriously.

Haha!

First pics form NYFW tomorrow.


From rainy Warsaw,
Dunin!

See all the photos from the Red Carpet here and here.

1 komentarz:

  1. Zgadzam się z Twoim wyborem, Rihanna wyglądała idealnie :)

    Dziękuję za miły komentarz :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń